Cresta users with at least Manager-level permissions can create a support ticket from Director.
- Log into Cresta Director. Need help? View the support article here.
- Select Support from the Director menu.
- The Cresta Support widget will open and provide you with some recommended articles.
- To create a support ticket, select Get in touch.
- Next, select Leave a message.
- Select Report an Issue:
- Now, provide the following details:
- Requester details: Enter your name and email address (this is where you’ll receive responses from our team).
- Product: Choose the appropriate Cresta product you are experiencing issues with. Select either Chat, Voice, Director, or Chatbot.
- Subject: Please provide a brief of the issue.
- Ticket Priority: Please select the appropriate severity of the issue you're reporting. Select either P0, P1, P2, or P3 to help describe the level of impact.
- Impact: How widespread is the issue? Choose from single, multiple, all users
- Description: Please include as many details as possible, such as replication steps, usernames, chat/call IDs, timestamps, etc.
- Attachments: Screenshots and videos are extremely helpful for providing additional and clear context!
- Finally, select Send.